- Warning: The code is not perfect. Any other code that just reaches over and directly modifies your character will slip right on past researcher immunities. No one promised this anti nanite therapy was perfect anyway.
- Update: ALL standard infection calls are now blocked by researcher.
- It gets better. All intercepted infections are now given a chance to yield a vial for your own, optional, use later.
- Vials can now be dropped(Which destroys them).
- Doctor Matt reacts a little different(just a little) when he first meets you if you're a researcher. Kindred spirits!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Alright. I've gotten some initial excited response from the new scenario and have been working to take those rough edges off of it.
Posted by David Silver at 11:52 AM