Returning from Zephyr to your chosen doctor leads to him offering you a very special transformation opportunity, and each one suitable to them.
- Dr. Matt: A tantalizing opportunity to regain your humanity thanks to a dose of that restoration spray.
- Dr. Mouse: An offer of greater transformation - turning you into a powerful chimera of his own designing.
- Enhanced Chimeras: On either path, the Mismatched Chimeras get phased out for their newer model: the Enhanced Chimeras. How they infect the player will depend on your game path.
- Armour Tweaks: Some adjustments were made to the armour and shield systems. Mostly background stuff that should speed up combat slightly. The stopping power of shields have been upped in general, though that may need further tweaking. I need to rethink some of the implementation when I have more time.
- Food/Water Request: The request for supplies by Doctor Matt has been opened up to players with Automatic Survival active.
- Denise: Now an npc with her own nest in the upper level of the Grey Abbey library. You can pick her up there or drop her off there (as well as still use the old pet summon commands). NPC Denise does have a sex menu and a talk menu.
- Nermine: Jackalman players who fucked Nermine and had a fennec customer walk in on the fun now can play through a followup event - where the fennec comes into the store again with his mistress Bastet. A short quest and not so short sexual contest between the player and Bastet allows for binding her into Nermine's service, adding the sexy lioness to the magic shop as a guard.
- Shaft Beasts: To deal with the continued compiler issue, we've had to temporarily phase these creatures out of the game.
Writer For Hire update:
- New NPC (0/7) - Stripes
- More Dom Icarus (3.25/8) - Stripes
- More Garrett (0/8) - Stripes
- New NPC (0/6) - Stripes
- Lucifer/Ferals (0/6) - Wahn
- More Orc fun with Mul (3/6) - Wahn
- Rane/Hayato/Eric (0/20) - Wahn
- Chris Reservation (0/5) - Wahn
- Caveman Reservation (0/5) - Wahn