Returning from Zephyr to your chosen doctor leads to him offering you a very special transformation opportunity, and each one suitable to them.
- Dr. Matt: A tantalizing opportunity to regain your humanity thanks to a dose of that restoration spray.
- Dr. Mouse: An offer of greater transformation - turning you into a powerful chimera of his own designing.
- Enhanced Chimeras: On either path, the Mismatched Chimeras get phased out for their newer model: the Enhanced Chimeras. How they infect the player will depend on your game path.
- Armour Tweaks: Some adjustments were made to the armour and shield systems. Mostly background stuff that should speed up combat slightly. The stopping power of shields have been upped in general, though that may need further tweaking. I need to rethink some of the implementation when I have more time.
- Food/Water Request: The request for supplies by Doctor Matt has been opened up to players with Automatic Survival active.
- Denise: Details to come. Possibly NPC version?
- Nermine: Details to come.
- Shaft Beasts: To deal with the continued compiler issue, we've had to temporarily phase these creatures out of the game.
Writer For Hire update:
- New NPC (0/7) - Stripes
- More Dom Icarus (3.25/8) - Stripes
- More Garrett (0/8) - Stripes
- New NPC (0/6) - Stripes
- Nermine (?/3) - Wahn
- Lucifer/Ferals (0/6) - Wahn
- Denise NPC (?/6) - Wahn
- More Orc fun with Mul (0/6) - Wahn