- German Shepherd: This guy's gotten a revision pretty much from the ground up. You'll now encounter 'generic' GSDs as well as a 'special' one. The latter will start showing intermitently after thefirst few fights. He's that one dog who keeps hassling you - but now you or he can eventually put an end to it by securing the spot as top dog. Lose/submit 3 times in a row and he'll take charge. Win three times in a row and you can claim him as a companion or drive him off for good. The companion version has only basic content at the moment, but more is planned.
- Graphics Issue: There'd been some instances of incorrect art appearing at times. I think I've isolated the cause and patched it, but please keep an eye open if any creature art no longer appears when it should.
- Bovine: The milk-thirst has been tweaked to make it a little faster to wait out. It still won't be easy, but it should be a bit better.
- Razorback Boar: There’s a new bara guy in the forest, burly and just a bit dominant. You can meet him in the starting event “Razorback Fury”, after that he’s a roaming opponent.
- Ryousei: The tiger now has repeatable scenes with Xerxes.
- Orcs: Chatting up the orc mob (as an orc warrior) allows you to join in for a hunting competition – bring in new breeder slaves to advance your standing in the tribe.
Writer For Hire update:
- More Blanche - (1.5/6+) Stripes
- Patreon: Alexandra meets G-Sheps - Stripes
- More Hard Vore (0/10) - Stripes
- Bonus Time: Bastet Scenes (2/5) - Wahn